Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Admin Abuse: fLawLess' †Lucky†

Scapegoat

1. Abuser name: fLawLess' †Lucky†

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:23621438

3. What sever: 24/7 Dust2 DM

4. About what time: 12/18/09 around 3:40-3:50 PM EST

5. PROOF:

http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/1/db14e7f61e75e3f4bad3083d6cfde0fa.jpg

http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/1/4eaa116d353bdb5ae4d2b1dc359a9104.jpg

http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/1/4b66bac3ae6a8a946103743f1dfe83a7.jpg

6. Please tell us your side of the story. It helps us understand what happened during this time.

This is mainly a report on his general childish attitude which in my honest opinion makes HG look bad. Seeing as I have multiple friends that are a part of HG, it really gets on my nerves. I asked for the afk's on our team to be kicked, whether the server is full or not they cause an unbalance and are in the way.

As you can see from the screen-shots he replied with a very rude comment to which i replied back with the same hostility. Whether he was marked with a HG tag or not, the hostility in the first place was not warranted. He then replied back as you can see in the other screen-shot and then kicked me from the server. I rejoined and told him he was abusing his power which lead to him saying I "talk to much" and silencing me. At which point I disconnected to file this.

Whether he is disciplined for abusing or not, I still believe he is far too immature to have the power to kick and silence people because he is "having a bad day" or whatever excuse he may concoct. And frankly I am amazed that a simple request to kick some extended afk players would lead to a situation such as this.

Thank you.

P.S. If I am completely out of line here, I am sorry.

P.S. If I am completely out of line here, I am sorry.

I dont think you are at all. I think its completely unnecessary to take the time to type "How about shut the fuck up" when someone makes a simple request. Disrespect towards players right here. I dont blame you for repling with hostility when thats what you got first.

Sorry Scape, not all of us are dickheads. Maybe he was having a bad day or something.

Tis the season to treat others the way you would like to be treated.

Previous suspension here

Edited by Never trust a hippie

Don't jump to conclusion, we need to hear lucky's side of story first. I do agree that lucky's attitude is sometimes inappropriate and he rages a lot, but overall, he's a really good admin. I also notice that scapegoat is one of that server's reg player as well. So just wait for lucky to post his story.

I don't really have a story.. I was in a pissed off mood and there were other idiots being annoying in the server so I was just exploding left and right and they were complaining about the awp and trying to tell the admins to take it off. And to be honest.. I didn't even read everything he said. I didn't mean to be that crude and I apologize for it.

I don't see the "admin abuse" in this because all I did was mute him. I was just trying to calm down the server from people spamming how gay the awp was.

I don't think its a admin abuse at all.. didn't really do anything bad. but he wasn't abusing his admin basically lucky is saying about other people being annoying in the server. but lucky just next time be nice to player when they ask you a small favor so it won't be a bit of complain about you ok..... hold your temper sir lucky....

NocSig.jpg

i dont see this as admin abuse just coz it was a one time slap and not a repeated one...also, when lucky cursed at you, the right reply shouldnt have been by cursing him back....also, people talk like that most of the time, they dont have to be admins....

I disagree about the muting thing, if you are in a bad mood please do not take it out on people. Just sit in spectate and be cranky. If they were spamming ok thats fine. Kicking was a bit harsh too.. Cussing though, lets face it everyone does it on every server. Admin ab00se no. Not necessary, yes.

Scapegoat, sorry to say but I agree with Devine.

The full story isn't here but by the pictures, it seems you instigated the fight. Us "admins" have bad days too, so when we are a lil edgy through chat, it's best to leave us alone and let us do our job.

Disrespecting an admin deserves the mute/kick.

Us "admins" have bad days too,

If admins have bad days, learn to control it or dont come onto the servers or else this happens, yall should go beat up a pillow or something. thank you for the submission reviewed thank you.

lucky this means next time your grumpy and you come on the server and this happens a few of your powers might go missing.