Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

im SRRY :(

-proto-

1. Your in-game name:MaZaR/apples/[proto]

2. Server that you were banned on: Bhop but globally banned

3. The Banning admin: artillery/jessica

4. Your Steam-Id:STEAM_0:0:10116564

5. Reason for ban: I was being a douchbag on the server it was awhile ago but i think thats the main

Edited by Artillery

Just wait until morning and a staff can look at this.

You're at least being apologetic now but there's nothing better than being honest. If that's what you're doing now there's no way for us to tell. If not, hopefully you will be.

Just wait it out. Sorry if I came out as being harsh, but this excuse is used time after time...

ok fine it was me i dont really remember what happened but honest i am truly sorry i didnt mean it was so long ago i know i said some bad things to jess and HG but i didnt mean them i was rly bored and thought i was done playing css for good and now im back playing but im srry about things i said about this clan and the people in it and if there were hurt feelings i cant stress that i am sincerly sorry

Well. You know as the 'ol saying goes "You are responsible for what is done on your account" that is to say, we don't care if it was your mom/brother/dad/cousin/dog/grandma, you are ultimately responsible for the behavior and use of your account.

I really tire of these excuses and reasons. We'll see.

I hate racist's. HATE

He also has a ban record from a couple other clans for racism including this from 187ci and pantless-gaming. Nice touch with the swastikas and SS symbols in your name there.

I'd like to add that he never said that he isn't a racist in his badly typed apology.

I hope im not infringing by posting here, but i think this is an unsavory fellow indeed.

Edited by Never trust a hippie

dude just cuz i said a few nasty words doesnt mean im a racist and the swastikas ill admit they were wrong but i didnt put them in my name to be racist and i didnt no those were SS symbols until i got banned for them so please dont judge before you no the whole story.

You are a clan member? I am going to unban you. You will get no more chances. This is your get out of jail free card.

No more. You will be out and gone forever if this comes to our attention again.

Don't make me regret this. It will end badly for you.

****EDIT:Changed my mind. I asked you to hang out in vent. I said you were unbanned. You said,"Alright, cool." Then left. Not worth my time or trouble.