Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Doobie abuse

Hobbit

6. Please tell us your side of the story. It helps us understand what happened during this time.

Talking over me when I was trying to give orders, trying to preach bullshit rules, calling me an asshole because I told a T they have 3 seconds to drop the gun, overall being a douchebag in the server, He thinks because he is an admin he can treat people like shit that are trying to play, this is not true. You should treat people with respect. Calling me names and trying to disrupt my orders and give orders yourself isn't something that is looked highly on from an HG member.

Also I unbanned him after about 5min, because I felt 30min was a bit long.

*edit*

2. Their Steam Id:

STEAM_0:1:26023557

Thats not my steam ID bro, that's yours.

Edited by Doobie

I corrected your orders because they were incorrect. You told all t's to drop their weapons. Motd says you must specify a name. You never did...then you say I'm asking to be guild and give open orders. For example when we did trivia with Ninja....:X

Yes rules are rules, but context is also very important.

Without screenshots from either of you there's not much more I can do than say Doobie refrain from banning admins unless proof is taken or you talk to a Staff or Council member.

/thread