Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Banned for Racisim

md-UK-

1. Your in-game name: "md"

2. Server that you were banned on: HG Jail Break

3. The Banning admin: Slaz

4. Your Steam-Id:

5. Reason for ban: Racism

I'm not denying anything.. See?

56947324.png

Terribly sorry, so a perma for racism? I was just raged up from all the free-killing that was happening, considering there were administrators (I think) on at the time and no action was being taking place.

:lame:

Apologies again. I do believe I need a banning, but a perma'? I love playing at HG, and in my own opinion I don't believe people should get banned permanently for using it.

Thanks.

Edited by Slazenger

md has had no bans until the n-bomb dropping. He's a great lead CT and plays regularly on jailbreak, and best of all he's fun. We've never had a problem with him until this incident. There are plenty more people to vouch with the same opinions as well that know him on jailbreak

It'd be a real shame to see him gone for good

Well, I've seen md a few times, but n-bomb is n-bomb, and you made it between the freekill massacres when the admin had just joined the game...

I've seen you like to bitch a lot to admins, and you love beinbg a troll and a douchebag, so, lets get things straight, you are not a poor angel fallen on earth, and this was your warning, please be careful next time, we dont like banning people, but if we must our hands wont shake when its time to drop the banhammer and dispense some indiscriminate justice!

QQ

Unbanned. Apologized to me personally and promised to not do it again.

Only thing I ask md: Please calm down when you play, respect everyone, and if you have an issue with something a player or an admin does, please come to me or anyone else and private confront us about the issue.

The ban was more for your attitude and disrespect than it was for the racism.

Please consider that, and thank you.

Thank You!

:):):):):):):):):):):):)