Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Banned For Racism

HappyMadison

MY IN GAME NAME : Ancuta シ or Ancuta :)

SERVER: HG JAILBREAK #1 ...... 67.228.245.0:27015

ADMIN: [HG] cubancarlos Offline

My STEAM ID: 0:1:7303562

Reason:

I got banned because i had "racist" spray.. But i think the admin missunderstood my pic.. It showes a Fried Chicken and The Country Niger.. I think the admin took the "Niger" as the racist word.. but actually it is the Country Niger which lies in Africa... I have had the spray before.. but noone took it as Racism..

I know it was stupid to choose the spray.. i thought it would be fun to have the spray that compares the fried chicken with the country Niger... but I forgot that "Niger" also was a racist word. :(

1238933715977.jpg

I am really sorry.. :( i will never choose the spray again.. :(

But plz unban me.. i cant wait 3 days.. :( I love the server.

Thx for Listening.

Ancuta シ

Edited by Seboard

I see. I get the joke of that spray. :3

Anyway, having had a bit of a chuckle, I will reconsider your ban for you. From this point on, please watch what you are spraying, regardless of how harmless you might feel it is, someone else might not take it that way.

Unbanned.

Just as a brief explanation, fried chicken is synonymous with black Americans/their lifestyle and the country Niger is both a country in Africa and close to a racial epithet. I'd hope you can see why several people complained about this spray. Whether or not you feel that spray is racist, its creator absolutely had that in mind.

I have no quarrels with you being unbanned. Enjoy the server.