Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

I got banned OH NOES

fizzyizzy

1. Your in-game name: fag, izzY

2. Server that you were banned on: All of them

3. The Banning admin: Not sure

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:14755935

5. Reason for ban: Okay, so I'm a regular on your deathmatch de_dust2/iceworld servers and I absoultely love them. I was bored so i went to your jailbreak server with my friend L. Me and him were playing and I was on CT. He switched over to CT with me and said he going to to freekill a bunch of people on steam chat. When he did, I did so as well. Yes I know what I did was wrong, and I believe I must face the consequences. I was not thinking on par at that time. I am extremely sorry and I was very immature. Please unban me from the de_dust2/iceworld/other deathmatch servers, I didn't think my actions on the jailbreak server would ban me from all of the servers. I think i have a permanant ban from the servers, I am not sure. I'm okay from being banned on the Jailbreak server, but not the other deathmatch servers. Please unban me from those servers, or lessen the permanent ban. Thank you, and I'm extremely sorry.

i banned you for 5 hours, your lucky it wasn't for a week. Attacking one of our servers intentionally to cause problems wouldn't normally get you an unban. But considering its a one time offense you will be unbanned when the time expires, you and your friend are also permanently T-listed.