Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban Me Please

ace

1. Your in-game name: ace^ (Was jaB!ace I believe)

2. Server that you were banned on: [HG] 24/7 IceWorld DeathMatch

3. The Banning admin: HG | Dirty

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:15530499

5. Reason for ban: Steam Community Group Ban (jabgaming) fag. My whole Ex-clan, including me, were behaving poorly and I apologize. This will not happen again under any circumstances I promise. This was sadly my first time ever being banned my whole CSS gaming experience for not following rules. Again I am truly sorry for the inconvenience I have caused the admins and whoever else who had participated.

Why would you think we should unban you when you and your clan came in and breaking our servers' rules? Do think coming over here and messing with another clan is cool? I personally hate that kind of actions. Though, since you came here with true and sincere apology, I would say +1 unban. Make sure you have left ur clan, otherwise your unban request will not even looked into. Good luck

ohh i totaly agree sir. I have left the clan actually i was in it for about 3 days. I was banned a couple months ago and to be honest i am not the kind of person to be like that but i cant remember and i think it was the other members BUT i was apart of that clan and so i do take full responsibility. Thank you for taking time to consider the unban.