Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban Request

Supercareful

1. Your in-game name: ▀█▀eam7 Supercareful

2. Server that you were banned on: [HG] Jailbreak #1 / server hacked by cameron187

3. The Banning admin: HG | I Love Lamp [C

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:12665594

5. Reason for ban: I come to this server almost every day, been doing that for about 4 months now. Today when I came to the server it was hacked. Completely random things were happening like getting slapped and getting slayed at the start of each round. The mayhem wasn't that bad so I continued trying to play. Then out of no where I get banned permanently. I didn't even do anything and I'm pretty sure I'm not the person who hacked the server.

Anyways I'm pretty sure this is a huge misunderstanding, hope I can get unbanned soon.

Edited by Slazenger

1. Your in-game name: ▀█▀eam7 Supercareful

2. Server that you were banned on: [HG] Jailbreak #1 / server hacked by cameron187

3. The Banning admin: HG | I Love Lamp [C

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:12665594

5. Reason for ban: I come to this server almost every day, been doing that for about 4 months now. Today when I came to the server it was hacked. Completely random things were happening like getting slapped and getting slayed at the start of each round. The mayhem wasn't that bad so I continued trying to play. Then out of no where I get banned permanently. I didn't even do anything and I'm pretty sure I'm not the person who hacked the server.

Anyways I'm pretty sure this is a huge misunderstanding, hope I can get unbanned soon.

hey same thing happen to me man. the hacker hit me with the ban hammer hard.