Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

hey i got banned by a hacker

Mr.Blonde

ok so i was playing on the jailbreak server when a someone came in and hacked the server. his name was cameron187. i was trying to info the admins what he was doing without telling any specific details (to prevent users from knowing how to do it.). anyways i asked hippie to check the rcon password in case the hacker changed it (its a common thing to do when a hacker takes the time to hack an entire server.) but the minute i did the hacker (or admin) banned me from the server and made the server locked with a password.

if by some chance i was ban by the hacker (or admin); i think it should automatically revoked because i was only trying to help you guys recover the server.

srry just read you guys had a report form to fill. my bad.

1. Your in-game name: |GzN-BT|Mr. Blonde

2. Server that you were banned on: [HG] jailbreak#1 server ip: 67.228.245.0:27015

3. The Banning admin: either muse (srry didn't know his full name) or by the hacker who hijacked the server

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:2496190

5. Reason for ban: hacker having fun or admin who though i was saying thing that could result in to more exploitation.

Edited by Mr.Blonde

Hippie also banned you, talk it over with him. It's a one week ban so if he doesn't provide proof soon you'll get unbanned anyways.

Not sure if this is the case, but the MOTD says bans need a ban report if theyre more than two hours long, except for hackers.

Either way, check it out with him, and follow the template that Seboard here gave you, it speed up the process...

Not sure if this is the case, but the MOTD says bans need a ban report if theyre more than two hours long, except for hackers.

Either way, check it out with him, and follow the template that Seboard here gave you, it speed up the process...

i think that why its a week long. hippie though i was the hijacker.

Where's that in the MOTD? I only see

Bans must be accompanied by a ban report on the HG forums within 1 day of the ban. Ban reports must include proof of wrongdoing, such as a screenshot or a demo.
and these two

• You may ban freekillers for a short time without a ban report. Do not abuse.
  • Habitual freekillers may be permanently banned, but only with a ban report.