Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

permabanned?????

smellypiratehooker

1. Your in-game name: smelly pirate hooker

2. Server that you were banned on: Jailbreak

3. The Banning admin: HG| WeeMan

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:10449222

5. Reason for ban: from what I recall, I was getting angry at the admins for not doing something about multiple free killers killing every round. I swear at weeman or anything, I was just saying about how he should pay attention and do something. His words "Let me show you the door", then permabanned. I'm sorry for what I did even though all I simply did was say pay attention

you and crouch were egging people on, i was the only admin on with a full server of 50 people trying to do the best i could, instead you and him egged each other on to be pricks and continued to talk shit to me when i told you this was a lack of admins and we can not act based on what people "tell us". i was slaying and banning those i saw as spectating yet you STILL wouldn't shut the fuck up so you and him are permanent banned. I'll post my ban report when i get home

but also, was a permanent ban neccesary? thats abuse but thats not the case

so your crying abuse now that you got banned for causing more problems for me? we have enough of you in jailbreak. I was considering to just bringing it down to a week but your not really helping out your request buddy.

alrighty how about this, its christmas, you said you wanted to buy admin for christmas, i will unban you if you do that. i want you to see jailbreak from our point of view k?

Personal props to you weeman, nice to see people on the forums being mindful instead of pwning anybody that got banned ;)