Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Please Unban me

jev102

To Whom this may concern,

Hello, I am writing this to request that my account be unbanned from HG Counterstrike servers (Particularly HG office deathmatch and HG dust 2 deathmatch).

To follow the template:

In Game Name: -Chris- and P. Bateman, Squeeb

Servers that I have been banned on: From the looks of it, all HG CS Source servers

Banning Admin: I am unaware of this. I attempted to log on, but was banned and could not. I was given no indication of a ban. The last time that I played on an HG server, I was using the name Squeeb, and simply signed out of cs source.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:3302009

Reason for ban: I likely offended someone with something that I said. In all honesty, I cannot remember what exactly it was that did/said in specific. I often taunt other players with lines such as "where'd your head go?" and "you dead bitch!", but compared to half of the things said in game, I cannot imagine that any of these things would offend someone to the point of a ban. I will certainly admit to having used a racial slur in game every now and again, and for this I apologize. Aside from that, I cannot think of what else I did that would have resulted in a ban.

Having said all of that, I ask that you please unban me, in that I do enjoy the HG servers very much. It's particularly difficult to find an office deathmatch server.

I'm not sure how this works, but let me know what the status is for my activity on servers if you can.