Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

sry if i screw this up im new.

1. Name: izbeastlol

2. Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:29011005

3. Server: 24/7 CrackHouse DeathMatch

4. Reason: Aimbot

5. Proof: http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/1/e827fe79bf984c2e849777a682cf99bb.dem

it seem's there are a few shots there that dont seem legit but i have not hacked and i would like to be unbanned im willing to talk over vent. ive spoke with devistator and slazenger and they do agree with me the very last shot does look a little suspicious but the admin/moderator could have just set me aside i could have spoke with them and told them i wasn't hacking now it caused me some greef and i just want to play and get better. feel free to email me or steam email or w.e its called and maybie we can get this resolved by tommorow night.

I play on a laptop 2ghz 4gig ram some video card logitec mouse high speed wireless internet. have been playing fps games 3 years solid as in teen solid(LOTS)

Edited by Slazenger

I thought it looked like he possibly had an aimbot and was able to change what it targeted.

HpK: .78

In the demo, he gets one headshot and that's at the beginning with the scout. He changes weapons and it appears to just target the torso.

A few of us looked at it and thought that sounded reasonable. Maybe we were over-analyzing...I'm not sure. The way the shots and blood splatter behaved compared to the aim and such doesn't make sense.

Brand new Steam ID too. (Yes, I know this doesn't mean much, but it's a possibility that a previous account was VAC'd or that the individual is new and turned to cheating, you never know).

I will say that blood seemed quite friendly when we talked to him and seemed fairly genuine.

I thought it looked like he possibly had an aimbot and was able to change what it targeted.

HpK: .78

In the demo, he gets one headshot and that's at the beginning with the scout. He changes weapons and it appears to just target the torso.

A few of us looked at it and thought that sounded reasonable. Maybe we were over-analyzing...I'm not sure. The way the shots and blood splatter behaved compared to the aim and such doesn't make sense.

Brand new Steam ID too. (Yes, I know this doesn't mean much, but it's a possibility that a previous account was VAC'd or that the individual is new and turned to cheating, you never know).

I will say that blood seemed quite friendly when we talked to him and seemed fairly genuine.

2x

This is debatable.