Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Patr!ck

1. Abuser name:dodil

2. Their Steam Id:STEAM_0:1:27396555

3. What sever:jb

4. About what time:1:30ish eastern

5. PROOF:7a86d75f8329a8808d49fcc18f042a7f.jpg

6. Texas slayed dodil for something, i suppose fking, then dodil slays texas for no reason bans him for 1 week for "aimbotting" then dc's

Edited by Slazenger

1. Abuser name: dodil

2. Their Steam Id: Not Sure? 452Roberts is the admin name

3. What sever: Jailbreak

4. About what time: 1:22 EST

5. PROOF: http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/1/aaa031832af249077f33ae81941cd5e9.dem

6. Please tell us your side of the story. It helps us understand what happened during this time.

Jailbreak is chaotic; I switch to CT. I give orders which result in most people trying to rebel and dieing (previous rounds had no orders, it was ugly) but anyway we're doing trivia on top of the big cage. Didol runs across the big cage so i yell at him on mic for it and warn him not to do it again (i know i should use admin chat, but im trying to lead the round). First T dies for getting the question right (I said first T to answer right dies) then the second T to get it right is to pick his LR partner. Meanwhile dodil gets back on top of the big cage. I slay him. He asks who slayed him, I fess up to it and he freeslays me to start the next round. I wish him well losing his admin in admin chat and next thing I know I am banned for a week for "aimbot"

You can ask the folks I 10man with... Theres no aimbot :)

omgawsh bro it was his little brother who got in his account and like totally used admin commands, like its totally not his fault and stuff!

(my bet is that is going to be his reason btw)

My bet is that he is going to stay banned if he doesnt find something better lol.