Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

TexasTormenture

Guest Sucka

I don't have a screenshot or anything, but during today's jailbreak session, I was freekilled and I said "nice freekill fa****" and texas said to stop harassing people, I told him to slay the guy next round then for freekilling because this is bullshit, and he said he wont warn me anymore, He always does this to me because I called him out once before, ever since then he likes to fuck with me. I told him to suck a dick and blah blah, which I deserve to get banned for, and took it with a smile. But anyway, he has been abusing admin and picking favorites ever since I joined this server, he's a piece of shit, thanks

Edited by Slazenger

You'll notice he doesn't have any proof. I pride myself on doing the right thing as a jailbreak admin. Faithless is just mad because I don't let him get away with things like Anti-favoritism.

http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/1/cb516f38c9b5adabc9a89398ef948eb9.dem

That is a demo of anti-favoritism where anyone NOT wanting to play an opinionated game must go in the big cage and do a virtual workout for the entire round. Seems like revenge to me. I tried to discuss this with him in a reasonable manner earlier and he left the server. He came back as a T and this is where he began to rage. He causes lots of problems whenever he plays and I get SOO many complaints of freekills that I have to go spec and watch him. (I was specing in the above demo because 3 players complained in previous rounds)

retard, you'll notice im not denying anything that i did, its more like a formal complaint of you being a douche bag more than anything, just voicing my opinion

and i love the exxageration of everything btw, 2 points to you... what i was copmplaining about is me being freekilled, you not doing anything about it on purpose, and telling me to stop harassing the guy that freekilled me, and i never began to rage? i got kicked from the server for a voice overload (automatically) and couldnt go back on t... then I played on t... you are such a fucking retard

Edited by Sucka

and i love the exxageration of everything btw, 2 points to you... what i was copmplaining about is me being freekilled, you not doing anything about it on purpose, and telling me to stop harassing the guy that freekilled me, and i never began to rage? i got kicked from the server for a voice overload (automatically) and couldnt go back on t... then I played on t... you are such a fucking retard

You need to chill, and bring proof next time.

I don't have a screenshot or anything, but during today's jailbreak session, I was freekilled and I said "nice freekill fa****" and texas said to stop harassing people, I told him to slay the guy next round then for freekilling because this is bullshit, and he said he wont warn me anymore, He always does this to me because I called him out once before, ever since then he likes to fuck with me. I told him to suck a dick and blah blah, which I deserve to get banned for, and took it with a smile. But anyway, he has been abusing admin and picking favorites ever since I joined this server, he's a piece of shit, thanks

No proof so someone close this thread.

If you keep disrespecting admins, they wont get their admin taken, you'll get your ass banned.

Have a nice holiday.

Three suggestions if you would like to file a legitimate abuse report:

1. Use the template located at the top of the subforum.
  2. Be respectful and courteous.
  3. Always have proof to back up your claims.

Without these three elements, abuse threads are sure to be ignored. You're sitting here swearing at him and insulting him. You can't expect us to take you seriously if you are going to act immature and ignore our guidelines for making posts here.

Thread closed. If you come up with proof, please make a report in the proper format.