Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Ĺäﻯ† ﻛїÃ£הּđ kind of abusing

alex

1. Abuser name: Ĺäﻯ† ﻛїÃ£הּđ

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:17895037

3. What sever: minigames

4. About what time: around 3:30

5. PROOF: http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/1/53f8a0bd6d870f35708185f9f353ab32.jpg

6. Well he was being like annoying so I forgot what i told him than i said just leave and take a nap was kidding cause he is a kid.... than he knew i had 1 health i was saying over the mic saying man dont do anything to me i got 1 health to the Terrorists than last stand slapped me and I died because of the 1 hp. Yes i know its not the best story or the best proof but yea he is a kid and I figured ever since i first seen him that he would been abusing at some point thats what kids do. If im just wasting yall's time :mybad:

Well he just banned a player for no reason and i got a picture..... http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/1/381baacba5751075298843db3c04c5cc.jpg

Edited by Artillery
had to do it again

Well personally I think that pulling a parallel between age and how they use admin shouldn't really be done. It's true that in HG's recent history the majority of admina busers have been younger, but we have a lot of young admins that do a good job.

As for this incident, it is an issue when admins are disrupting or taking away from gameplay. I don't feel like it's my place to speak with him since it's not jailbreak but maybe a staff member would have a talk with him.

Meanwhile, see if you can get any other proof of him acting up!

Thanks for the report, Alex.

Tagged.

Well he banned someone for no reason i got a picture up on the very first post its at the bottom and then if u check the global banlist he got banned for 1-week by an admin for doing it the admin is devistator and he was a witness

1. Abuser name: Ĺäﻯ† ﻛїÃ£הּđ

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:17895037

3. What sever: minigames

4. About what time: around 8 pm Hawaii time

5. PROOF: http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/1/81694c59efff199d53e0bf87bb07e22b.jpg

Idk if i should make another thread for this or keep it here.

you can just keep it here.... last stand is saying he accidentally banned him self and wants to know how to unban him self lol

DUDE HE ASKED TO BE BANNED SO I WAS GONNA BAN HIM BUT THEN THEY SAID NO SO AS IT ALWAYS SAYS TYPE !noreason TO CANCEL THE BAN SO I TYPED IT IN BUT CAPS LOCK WAS ON AND THEN I TYPED IN !NOREASON SO HE GOT BANNED THERE THATS MY SIDE OF THE STORY

seriously thow last stand no affence but no one likes you not being disrespectful but no one likes you all the people were happy you got banned and like 4 people said u abused many times before....

I am a witness of him abusing his admin... he sometimes, when we are doing an obstacle course of some type, slaps himself and other players to their advantage and disadvantage. Ex. slapping someone so they dont get hurt by a high fall or when you are tighroping and you get slapped off continuousley so you fall off again and again.

I would like to say that even though I wasn't there during this occurrence I was there prior to said account and based on that I would like to note that he was spamming the microphone and just in general being annoying, even after I asked him to stop with his spam which it did a bit later.

As of this moment, your ban has been shortened to 2 days and I'm going to temporarily suspend your admin. Also, just for future reference: please don't use caps - you look like you have downs.

Edited by Artillery

I second artillery's post. I was the one that called him in to deal with last stand during the mic spamming incident. Not only was he mic spamming but he was abusing as well. That day was just hectic though, especially when I had to call in art. to mute an admin but there were so many people being racist/micspamming. Minigames is becomming hell.