Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

F B I is formally requesting to be unbanned

FBI

Name: F B I

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:2817415

Steam name: matrixten

Server: [HG]JAILBREAK #1-HellsGamers.com | Fast DSL

Offence: Admin may or may have not warned me to stop messing around. I'm not sure?

Comments: Well I was messing around moving weapons out of the CT spawn and when I came back

to my computer and was messing around again I got a ban...so I am formally requesting

to have the matter investigated and have this ban lifted asap...I have been playing on

the server for a few weeks so I was quite upset when I got this ban.

Well, if you have been playing for a few weeks, then you should have read the MOTD by now, atleast once or twice. In the MOTD, it says CTs may NOT gunplant at any time. Gunplanting is when you give a T a gun, or drop a gun in a place that is easily accessible by a T. I am not sure how far you put the guns, but the admin has a right to ban you. as for warning you first, yes he/she should have warned you. either you just didnt see it, or he/she didnt warn you at all.

Edit: I think you shouldnt make your unban request a poll next time, it gets quite annoying.

Also, checked Global Banlist, [HG]Never trust a hippie Banned you for Four hours (Expired) for Freekilling.

[HG]Never trust a hippie.

He hasn't posted a Ban Report, so wait until he does and see what he says there. If he doesn't post one, a Staff member will lift your ban eventually

Edited by CubanCarlos

It says expired, meaning the ban has been lifted.

https://hellsgamers.com/sb/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:2817415&Submit

The ban was from over a week ago. The ban is no longer active. However, you were T-listed.

http://www.hellsgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15985&highlight=STEAM_0%3A0%3A2817415

So you are free to play on our servers now, since you are unbanned. However you are restricted to play as a T on jailbreak. After some time has passed and you have shown that you can follow the rules, you make post a request to be removed from the T-list on the T-list subforum.

=]