Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

<+WFT+>Zoom-Zoom (Please Help Me)

Mulisha

Office Noob Training Facility

About 6 months ago.

STEAM_0:1:14473865

Banning Admin: Lamp

Reason for the ban was because a crew of hackers were running through our servers. When Zoom Zoom changed his name to the team tag that we were banning everyone at that time.... He got banned too... He was/is/would be a really good loyal player to have on HG. I get a message from him at least 3 times a week begging me to please see if I can help clear this up. He has no way to do it. Lamp (i'm not saying it wasn't for a good reason) banned from servers and from the site. That didn't even give this poor guy a chance to plead his case. HG has always been very good (except for hacking) about letting people at least say their peace on the matter. I have been perma banned at least 3 times... Back when. LoL. But all of you guys know me. Lamp, DJ2, Jetta, Helmin, Prius..... whoever else has a say so in this.... Please, give this guy a chance. I was there when he got banned. And he doesn't deserve to be banned forever. Like I said... Very loyal HG player and a really good guy all around.

Thanks,

MULISHA

Ok. Yes. I have read the previous thread. Do you guys have any idea what I said to Jetta and quite a few other Council members before? I mean... don't get me wrong... I don't want to be banned again. LoL. But, all I am saying is that we all have made mistakes. And luckily I had been playing here long enough for you guys to listen to me. HG is getting very big and all I am saying is that I think it would be a "good thing" to give this guy another shot.