Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

i got banned agian and i don't know why?

Mr.Blonde

1. Name: |GzN-BT| Mr.Blonde

2. Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:2496190

3. Server: HG Jailbreak #1

4. Reason: don't know i got banned out of the blue. i was on ct and in the middle of a game and a admin banned me for reasons i don't know why. i wasn't free killing, i wasn't gun planting, i didn't do anything that was against the rules posted on the motd of the server and yes i have read them all before.

5: NA

6. Comments: this is the second time i got banned from you guys for something that i either haven't done or something i wasn't warned about. i know it tough to run a jailbreak server but it not right to ban someone out of nowhere without at least warning the guy.

Edited by Slazenger

You were banned for 5 minutes for continued micspam. You overrode lead CT multiple times, you screamed into your mic, and you make random noises/shouting.

I muted you, I kicked you, then I banned for 5 minutes (it's already expired). That's pretty darn reasonable considering what you were doing.

Moved thread to unban requests.