Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

" COMMON", "COMMON" UNBAN, no t-list

Public719

Hi hellsgamers. I was playing Jailbreak earlier and i got banned for 30 minutes. Not a real big deal. just 30 minutes. But im afraid that im going to be put on t list because...

The story goes....

Some jackass named theirself "_Common" with a space in their name. They went on a freekilling spree. Next thing i know, (i was on aim) i log back on to css from afk, and this guy "_common" was freekilling everybody. The jackass left and as always, people will be dumb and not realize that theyre votefking the wrong person... The admin slays me, i die and im like wtf... I get banned for 30 minutes...

Come on people. Come on.. The jackass wasnt even using a name hack. Just an added space to his name...

The jackass that killed everyone, killed everybody in suprise so i dont expect a demo... Hopefully there is one.

Uhm details:

12-30-09 16:13

Player Common

* No Demos

Steam ID STEAM_0:0:9993458

Steam Community 76561197980252644

IP address US **.***.***.***

Invoked on 12-30-09 16:13

Banlength 30 min

Expires on 12-30-09 16:43

Reason fk

Banned by Admin 470Al Bayate

Banned from [HG] JAILBREAK #1 - HeLLsGamers.com | FastDL

Total Bans 3 (search)

Blocked (0) never

Please dont put me on t-list because of some other jackass and the idiocy of community jailbreak players who want tell the different from "_common" (with a space) and "common" (no space...)

Edited by Kiri-Jolith

i dont think you will be put on T-list unless the T-list requester got your STEAM ID and not the actual common who was doing it. The motd says that you can ban habitual freekillers without a ban report, so your really out of luck unless the ban runs out, or a staff member unbans you.

Anyone that gets banned has their IP show up on the global banlist, so even if he didn't post it here they could just go there and grab it.

there_is_a_windmill_in_my_beard.jpg

either way, sorry about the confusion it seems you were accidently banned. sorry bout that