Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Damn Gunk STEAM_0:1:24256617

amir1

1. Damn Gunk

2. Jail break

3. HG | Soccercrzy195

4. STEAM_0:1:24256617

5. racism

hey guys, im sorry about this picture. i didnt see the message saying not to spray it again. If i had I wouldn't have sprayed it, its probably because many people type in this server and the warning went away quickly. I really like this server and I certainly don't want to disrespect the admins. I didnt mean for it to be racist I just thought it was a funny picture and it had the racist term crossed out so I didnt feel as though it would be offensive, but i was wrong. Once again I'm sorry and I never meant harm or disrespect.

Happy New Years

Amir1

No, you wanted to be cool and you think racism fits your ticket into internet toughness huh? :confused:

+

https://hellsgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10176

*Repercussions for Spamming this forum*

- 1st Offence: Warning via Post and PM.

- 2nd Offence: PM #2, Up to a 24 hour forum ban.

- 3rd Offence: Up to a week forum ban.

- 4th Offence: Demotion from HeLLsGamers. (HG | down to [HG], [HG] to -hg-, -hg- to []) 

I was un t-listed a few weeks ago. I was t-listed because I just started playing on the jailbreak server and neglected to read the motd but I was forgiven for this because it was deemed a reasonable excuse. This does look bad on my part but I'm not trying to annoy anyone or bother the admins in anyway.