Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Request to be Unbanned from all Hg Servers

Supercareful

1. Your in-game name: Team 7 Supercareful

2. Server that you were banned on: [HG] Hide'N'Seek - HeLLsGamers.com

3. The Banning admin: Console

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:12665594

5. Reason for ban: I was banned for using a server crash exploit script.

I admit I did have the script to crash severs but it was not intended for any of the Hg servers.

I had the script binded to scroll down about two months ago, I did attempt to use it in 1 server but it did not work so I gave up on it. I never did unbind it afterwards because I completely forgot about it. I only did play in the Hg jailbreak servers and I didn't need to use scroll down at all. Today I tried out this hide N seek server and when I used scroll down to switch my grenades I got banned automatically.

When ever I go on css, I only play on Hg servers. I'm very sorry for even having an exploit script binded to any of my keys. It will not happen again. I have reset all the keys to default so I wouldn't make this mistake again. I'm pretty sure the script doesn't work anyways and I will gladly share it with you guys to somehow prove it is useless.

For me counter strike is boring without any HG server's to play on. I hope I can at least get a temp ban instead of a permanent ban.

Thanks for taking the time to read my appeal.