Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Improving NTF

zoro34

Hey Zoro here, if you dont know me i normally play on Office NTF

any way the point of this thread is to ask if we could try bringing back some parts of the old office and improving it

I remember when we switched over to admin commands a lot of the servers were changed and i feel like office has been left a shadow of it self.

I'm willing to help out but i don't know a lot about programming but i figure bringing back some of the old things might be possible Like

List of possible things to fix

-Damage where it pops up after you die or the round is over

-Fixing the pistol round

-changing the sound system back to one sound for round

-votewars? (I remember that its hard to run but i always enjoyed them when we used to have them

a map rotation with different office based maps might be nice too

I just wanted to get the Snowball rolling and hopefully you guys can help and feel free to post your own ideas

:cheers:

1. Damage reports should still be showing. That's a function of HLstatsX.

2. Pistol round will be fixed asap. I thought I had fixed it once, but apparently not.

3. I didn't realize sounds were an issue. Never had any reports of serious spammage. However, if it's an issue, we can solve it.

4. Votewars is dead. Gone. Forever.

5. The server is made for noobs, so we try to keep the downloads to a minimum.