Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

request

ipod89

steam id: STEAM_0:0:17833752

server: crackhouse

okay HG | I Love Lamp [C] banned me for wallhack which i dont even hack, i just camp the roof and use the radar and sound (footsstep) to know wheres my enemies at. i cant beielive he think i wallhack just because i kill him so many time when he tried to take over the roof.sorry if this dont belong here ijust have to say it.

Edited by ipod89

ok 2 things

1. template template TEMPLATE!!!!

2. if Lamp is the one who banned you, your wont get very far by lying about it. He is kinda the big dog of the clan. if he says you wallhacked, you wallhacked. Lying about it instead of appologising. . not the best road to take here. If i were you i would go and find new server to play on. i dout accussing one of our top ranking members of QQing is going to win anyone over here.

Edited by SniperWolfMGS

thats bs just because he cant take over the cts roof so he banned me and saying i wallhack and no im not lying im telling the truth. im not asking for unban i just want to tell him that he did a wrong thing.

Hey 'i love lamp'' ask yourself this questions...was am right to ban him? was am mad because i cant take over the roof? should i ban this dude because im pissed?

dont even tell me the answers becuase i already know and you know it too.

@Sniperwolfmgs, i agreed with you im gonna look for another good crackhouse server now thanks

Yeah, I just looked over the demo I took last night, and it wasn't as solid as I thought. I was coming on today to unban after looking at it, but since you aren't asking for an unban, and you have an attitude, you can stay banned.

Have fun.