Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Overdue Unban Request .

Black Haze

Regular Unban

Code:

1. Your in-game name: Currently its Black Haze , but i dont know what i was using 5 months ago when i got banned lol .

2. Server that you were banned on: HG Jailbreak # 1 --67.228.245.0:27015

3. The Banning admin: I forget, but i think he has numbers that represent letters in his name 0.o . Iunno something about a fish ? No clue sorry .

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:17025793

5. Reason for ban: Freekilling . Yes , i was notorious at it back in the day . But after these months its pretty pointless and douchey ive realised after playing accual DM servers . And ive noticed that your server has grown alot , which is great and id like to be appart of your still growing community . I wont freekill , eh your probably hear that alot on unban requests but i mean it , you probably hear that alot too . But i accually mean it .

Btw, not to kiss ass, but nice forum . Everything is so easy to find unlike alot of other cummunity forums .

you seem more responsible, and you were polite, how about this. we will unban you if you sit the rest of the month of january out on our T-list only for jailbreak? you'll be able to play all of our servers and on jailbreak you can only play as a T untill the end of the month. I think thats generous no?