Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

gawi.cKz | HG - NTF Office

G.K.M.Y

Two days after coming back... after two rounds... really?

Ban Details

Player gawi.cKz | HG

No Demos

Steam ID STEAM_0:1:22622398

Steam Community 76561198005510525

IP address 24.87.68.43

Invoked on 01-03-10 17:04

Banlength Permanent

Expires on Not applicable.

Reason Wallhack

Banned by Admin HG | The Malkin

Banned from [HG] 24/7 OFFICE N00b Training Facility - HeLLsG...

Total Bans 1 (search)

Blocked (0) never

No ban report as of yet. I guess I'll have to wait for the Ban Report with the demo to come up before I can "explain" my wallhacks.

I watched the whole thing, but as a grace for a veteran i present no demo, if I ever catch you doing such a blatant hack in an HG server again, you will not be able to explain away what the demo shows. I watched you spot 3 people coming from the other side of the map. You faced a wall in projector the whole time. I watched you choose targets.

now I could be mistaken and your sound is that good, but ive never been able to hear someone in front office from projector.

No demo = you can be unbanned

consider this a grace.

That was waaaay blatant. never seen anything like it.

Happy New Year

-G

I watched the whole thing, but as a grace for a veteran i present no demo, if I ever catch you doing such a blatant hack in an HG server again, you will not be able to explain away what the demo shows. I watched you spot 3 people coming from the other side of the map. You faced a wall in projector the whole time. I watched you choose targets.

now I could be mistaken and your sound is that good, but ive never been able to hear someone in front office from projector.

No demo = you can be unbanned

consider this a grace.

That was waaaay blatant. never seen anything like it.

Happy New Year

-G

Blatant hack... sigh. Three people coming from the other side of the map, I have no idea what you're talking about. I can barely even aim after 3-4 months of inactivity. But the last one where you were talking about me facing a wall in projector the whole time, that was because I was semi-AFK on my cellphone, so I only had one hand on the mouse. After I hung up, I saw a flash throw into projector, faced the wall to prevent that much damage, looked out the door and just slightly spotted the Ct running towards the Paper Room door. If you had a demo posted, I'd be able to pinpoint it out.

That's why I said I can point out my "hacks" when you posted a demo, because I know exactly what I was banned for, and the reason of why what happened. I don't need "grace" of being unbanned. I'd much rather you post a demo of it, so I can explain myself and prove to everyone I'm not hacking.

ok then im very sorry for the mistake.

either way, the demo would have shown you spot 3 players through the wall on the center mass.

reguardless, you will be unbanned

Care to note where it happened, or posted the demo? Because I seriously had no memory of what you're talking about. I'm not doubting you, I just want to be able to explain myself considering there have been multiple people in the past who's already tried to get me banned for wallhacking/aimbotting, so I'd much rather leave free of accusations, than to have this upon my back and brought up again in the future.