Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Đς ₪ Toasty! :3 banned for 1440 minutes

Toasty!

1. Your in-game name: Đς ₪ Toasty! :3

2. Server that you were banned on: [HG] Jailbreak 24/7

3. The Banning admin: [HG] Never trust a hippie [R]

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:19837894

5. Reason for ban: Exploiting

I was playing on Jailbreak, usual night. Few accidents here, rebelling over there. I was playing on T, when one round, I went to armory before i heard any commands were made. Then I go in there to hear no armory, freeze. I instantly froze and started typing "I got in here before you said it." Everyone starred at me, since they noticed I did. 10 seconds later, lead CT turns around, sees me, and says "Toasty, I saw you come in LONG after I said anything."

I was boiling mad after that, and when all the Ts were unmuted (including current dead Ts) I started bitching at the lead CT. Got muted by Never, I understand. Then it said "Đς ₪ Toasty! :3 has been unmuted. Remember. Dont use hlss!"

I played my Toasty sound a minute ago, when the round ended, and it muted me for it. That was the unmute. But at the wrong time. Never then banned me for 1440 minutes. I checked the Global Banlist, couldnt find it anywhere. I had to get a friend to tell me what happened. Then I added/messaged hippie.

Convo with Hippie

Please unban me :C

Edited by Toasty!
Still Banned.

Umm....I'm still banned.

Whenever I try to join, it says

STEAM_0:1:19837894 is banned.

Does the server need to restart? Since, jailbreak server NEVER restarts, it just keeps going.

StillBanned.jpg

Edited by Toasty!