Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

3D

1. Abuser name:415Hood

2. Their Steam Id:

3. What sever:Jailbreak

4. About what time:Wasn't in the server

5. PROOF: https://hellsgamers.com/sb/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=HQ2 and https://hellsgamers.com/sb/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=unnamed34

6. Please tell us your side of the story. It helps us understand what happened during this time. Sketchy messaged me and said is this legit, i went to the link and saw this and wasl ike wtf, so i come here to ask to questions

Where is the ban report

Where is the proof.

What staff members is this ok with??? I WANT NAMES!

throwing this under not-abuse, greenranger may have lost his temper but if he saw an attack on our server and took pre-emptive action to get rid of the problem then gg

That response is fine. The first person he banned was part of preventing a 'attack', okay, well done.

How about the second person who happened to get banned for 28 months. When 1 freekill doesn't even warrant a T-list, a 28 month-global ban is okay?

You guys really need to chill out. Someone was describing how the jailbreakers act in a group to attack a person or back one another up. He was trying to compare it to something, and I asked him if it was like a bunch of piranhas. We both agreed it was. This is further proof of our analogy. You post in waves and the discussion never becomes richer...you just keep posting the same stuff.

https://hellsgamers.com/sb/index.php?p=banlist&page=1&advSearch=307&advType=admin

The only bans over 2 hours without ban reports were the four from yesterday (there are two 4 hour bans...but I don't consider those to be excessive considering the admin menu only has 1 hour and 4 hour..) Those 4 bans from yesterday were cleared by a staff member and Green Ranger was spoken to. Personally, I don't see that there is anything else to discuss...

Edited by Slazenger
Linked his Sourcebans

It seems like banning people for 28 months and not filling out a ban report for them is NOT ABUSE according to some staff.

Seems like you may need to chill out. especially about staff...

*Repercussions for Spamming this forum*

- 1st Offence: Warning via Post and PM.

- 2nd Offence: PM #2, Up to a 24 hour forum ban.

- 3rd Offence: Up to a week forum ban.

- 4th Offence: Demotion from HeLLsGamers. (HG | down to [HG], [HG] to -hg-, -hg- to [])

Do double posts count as spam? :P Look i like you guys but this is spam.

Edited by Never trust a hippie

im just saying. i got my lesson when they posted me up....theres actually 30 bans that are 2hrs + ...i dont think there are ONLY 4

ps. i havent gotten a pm for a warning or anything...

All im saying is that the decision has already been made for this issue. Its right at the top in the forum.

[Not Abuse]

So even if Bone somehow didnt see that thread, you guys know it was made already and are trying to get it going again!

Im out b4 i get raged on

All im saying is that the decision has already been made for this issue. Its right at the top in the forum.

[Not Abuse]

So even if Bone somehow didnt see that thread, you guys know it was made already and are trying to get it going again!

Im out b4 i get raged on

That's why I posted what I posted, but apparently not many people know how to read around here.

They both deserved to be banned. For that long is not right. Why not make it perma if it was that long. although you did say this for unamed

Go ahead and shorten the time for unnamed cause i will admit again, "My Bad" Anger got the best of me and next time shorter ban or kick.

So i will. He has severed his time. As for the other WERE IS THE PROOF! No proof no ban. Simple. If your going to ban for over 2 years bring proof....

BOTH UNBANNED!

(The time is over a day which is a good ban length for freekilling)

PS: Using your admin power when you are angry is a bad move. Since you can get out of control quickly. Just as a warning when your angry use the admin menu to ban. The times there are better than hitting random numbers out of rage. So lets not have anymore of the 2+ years bans.

They both deserved to be banned. For that long is not right. Why not make it perma if it was that long. although you did say this for unamed

So i will. He has severed his time. As for the other WERE IS THE PROOF! No proof no ban. Simple. If your going to ban for over 2 years bring proof....

BOTH UNBANNED!

(The time is over a day which is a good ban length for freekilling)

PS: Using your admin power when you are angry is a bad move. Since you can get out of control quickly. Just as a warning when your angry use the admin menu to ban. The times there are better than hitting random numbers out of rage. So lets not have anymore of the 2+ years bans.

Thanks for that Master. I thought it was unfair for that person to be banned for such a long period of time.