Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

STEAM_0:1:22325004 (Subzero aka iElmo)

Subzero.

I promiss HG I wont be causing any problemsyou, i can assure you wont bring kill3r or any of his arguments into our server, iI agree to everyone that you will be perma banned again if I even start drama, I agree to leave the server or not communicate at all when brightside/whoever I dont like is in the server.

THIS IS MY PROMISE. I WILL Full Fill my promise.

ill send my steam in a sec... i need to enter game and cnp it.

1. Your in-game name: Birdwalk!

2. Server that you where banned on: OFFICE

3. The Banning admin: STAFF -JJK

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:22325004

5. Reason for ban: not really sure. was never given a reason. i think it was for asking lex talionis if i could use his last name.

1. Your in-game name: Birdwalk!

2. Server that you where banned on: OFFICE

3. The Banning admin: STAFF -JJK

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:22325004

5. Reason for ban: not really sure. was never given a reason. i think it was for asking lex talionis if i could use his last name.

Maybe it was the same reason as Car2oon? And why is it in this thread anyways? This is suppose to be in the unan reports.

This is the short experience I had with Subzero.

I was in office and he was complaining as much as possible about all the hackers in office. I told him that he could record a demo that was conclusive and we'd look at it.

Next he tells me how bad the clan is because all the hack reports on the website just sit there and nothing ever happens. Now I see he's registered on the site, and while he may not be a regular on here he can see the ban reports that are resolved.

:)? ^-- pointless?

You guys that keep asking to get unbanned, are hilarious.

By now you have realised that the admins here are not near as bad as other servers, nor do they have the quality of servers or gameplay that we do.

But when you are given a second chance, but still act a fool because you think an admin is not there, why do you think you deserve any other chances?

I think you guys should just start buying a new steam id, and create a new identity on the servers, and just play the game.

If you ignore people, they don't bother with you. Its when they see they get to you, that they keep fuckign with you. As is the case with car2oon. He wouldn't get as much shit from everyone, if he didn't reply back with negativity.

Keep him banned, and just go buy another ID subzero. They are $10, and you can start all over.

Or you can donate $20 to show you're serious, and I will unban you myself.