Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Question: .dem

Hitman

ok I just ban someon efor speedhking and I would like to know for the proof how can I put the video. becayse its in .dem and all my program dont reed it. any suggestion.

All you need to do is upload it upload it to Zhost.tk

Do you have fraps?

I could possible record it for you...just need the demo.

Demos must be played through the program that made it. When you record a demo in CS:S, you open up CSS, open console and type "playdemo <nameofdemo>". It will then play the demo.

He is asking how to get in on video...

the program FRAPS will make it into a video...you just have to play it like Slaz said. But record it at the same time with FRAPS.

I have the program. I could do this for you.

He only needs the demo for proof of someone speedhacking, which he doesn't need to convert it to a video for.

Yes, but maybe he wanted to make it into a video.

He never said he just wanted it for proof. Maybe he wanted to upload it to his youtube.

I know I would upload it to my youtube.

both of your arguments are invalid for the following reasons:

Hobbes you aren't real

Jessica you don't have an e-peen

either way just do what was previously stated and upload the demo to zhost.hellsgamers.com then take the link given to you and put it next to the "Proof:" part of the template

both of your arguments are invalid for the following reasons:

Hobbes you aren't real

Jessica you don't have an e-peen

either way just do what was previously stated and upload the demo to zhost.hellsgamers.com then take the link given to you and put it next to the "Proof:" part of the template

lols? I'm confused...

and yes...my e-peen is way bigger than yours ^.^

lols? I'm confused...

you both were arguing about whether or not he wanted it to be a video, and i declared that hobbes isn't real (hes actually the internet and that's why he never speaks) and you have no e-peen cause you dont have a peen to begin with :-p

LOL. Its just for proof to ban im ... from all server.. Like you guys said HACKER ban permanent.. but I ban im for a little. to make a ban resquest. The proof hes the video. Jesseca the video is 30 sec long. dont put that on youtube..

Hahha I was just kidding about the youtube thing, but if I could have the demo so I can use it in a video I am making, that would be great.