Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

STEAM_0:0:6440926 ("a. suck my dick")

veNm

"a. suck my dick// STEAM_0:0:6440926"

Got banned by a noob admin twice, only remember he had flo in his name..

He banned me on sight, I believe for walls.. I have admin on 3 well know servers,

from the SpawnPoint community, I play for fun and used to play competitive.

But since I have a changing mouse accel problem : http://forums.steampowered.com/forum...d.php?t=726619

I don't play very well, I understand I am still decent, even with this handicap, but to be

banned.. At least you also habe some good admins such as Crystal // CNS who remained polite

and respectful when I talked to him.

Oh and I was banned from the Dust 2 40 men DM, I could care less to be unbanned on the other account

( that I was banned on sight with ), I'm also in the top 20 with the name of michelle ( on the website, and in the server with this name ).

Feel free to watch the demo .

And flo '' with great powers come great responsabilities ".

Thanks,

veNm aka a. suck my dick

Edited by HT | bort

i deleted your other thread, which was the same thing in the ban request area

btw, this is the link that you were trying to paste in there, but yours doesnt work to paste it because there is 3 dots in the middle

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=726619

and about that, i would suggest you try a different mouse. windows settings and game settings arent the only things that control the sensitivity/acceleration of the mouse. the mouse may have its own settings built into it, or in the driver. such as razer brand mouse, and i think some logitech too

Edited by HT | bort