Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[MGM] Kenny McCormick - Ghosting

TexasTormenture

1. Abuser name: [MGM] Kenny McCormick

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:25483605

3. What sever: Jailbreak

4. About what time: 2:18 EST

5. PROOF: http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/2/3558a25774582545e0ae8330c3cfbb40.dem

6. Please tell us your side of the story. It helps us understand what happened during this time.

At the very end of the demo (the end of the round) Kenny uses his admin chat to ghost a rebel in the armory. Its at like tick 20,000.

Edited by Slazenger

Well thank you for providing this as it provides additional proof if another incident arises, but this one event isn't enough to really be called abuse and have action taken against him. If he continues or his actions become a regular problem, please get more proof in the form of screenshots or demos and post them here.

Edited by Slazenger

OKAY. CLEARLY...*ahem*...clearly, Kenny doesn't know what the fuck he's doing as an admin. Because a 'T' accuses me of freekilling when my kill was completely legitimate, he listens to the 'T' and switches me to T and switches me while I'm still alive as a CT. IN TURN, I'm killed by a CT while I'm a CT making everything everything seem like "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON."

I'm sorry, but Faithless and TexasTormenture can both back me up saying that he's too young to understand how to use admin and that he abuses it far too often.

I'm going to request that you remove his admin for the sake of him not making any more of an ass of himself than he has already.

Here is proof of his dumbassery:

http://yfrog.com/2pbajailhellsgamerssuperfj

Oh well *Clears throut* Well Heres what happed,

I got on The Jailbreak server and it was a couple mins after i joined, a T cell hoped to my cell and Apoc thought I was the T that cell hoped so He accadently killed me, I gave him a warning that if he did it agian he will get Switched to T (I was mad, but I got over it) anyway After a Few mins (about 10mins) I heard that he Freekilled someone agian so I said (as in faithless post) Ok Apoc I'm going to switch you to T but i dident know that my freind who told me was lying and then he posted the post about 4 people above me and thats how this happed.

There more though, I talk to him about a couple of mins ago today and I said I'm sorry to him and i explained to him what happed. So in concusion, I just want to say I'M SORRY [HG] Apocolyptica Please forgive me and with that said thats my story.