Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Ban Request -hg- Phunky

**Roy**

1. Name: -hg- Phunky

2. Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:9555310

3. Server: Phailbreak

4. Reason: Mass Freekill

5. Proof: <either a demo or SS is required depending on the problem>

6. Comments: Perm please?

It happened 5 minutes ago... Also lead CT called Jumpstyle gives confusing orders and freekills every t on his way... we are trying to votefk him, but votefk is apparently broken...

post-1774-1352595374638_thumb.jpg

post-1774-13525953746708_thumb.jpg

post-1774-13525953746968_thumb.jpg

Hello, **Roy**,

Our Staff will process your report/request as soon as they are able. To ensure your report/request is completed as quickly as possible, we ask that you complete the following forms based on the type of request you are making, as follows:

Abuse: http://www.hellsgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23

Ban Request: http://www.hellsgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18

Unban Request: http://www.hellsgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20

T-List Request: http://www.hellsgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13166

Please note that our Staff members are not always able to immediately respond to all threads, and we ask that you please be patient while process your request/report.

If you feel that your issue is pressing and needs immediate attention, feel free to join our Ventrilo:

IP: vent.hellsgamers.com

Port: 4198

Thank you again for your support in submitting this report/request. We always welcome community assistance with server policing.

The HG Staff and Council

Let me explain... Like everyone else in the world, I have had an ethereal urge to mass free kill. Just out of curiosity. Just once. After trying it one time, I would never do it again. I walked up to the side of the inside of big cage, and I shot at the T's who were lined up. To the best of my knowledge, I believe I killed 4 T's. Maybe 5. I don't think I should be removed from HG for this. I think this is t-listing material. I sincerely apologize to those who missed out on 4 minutes of fun due to my selfishness.

Let me explain... Like everyone else in the world, I have had an ethereal urge to mass free kill. Just out of curiosity. Just once. After trying it one time, I would never do it again. I walked up to the side of the inside of big cage, and I shot at the T's who were lined up. To the best of my knowledge, I believe I killed 4 T's. Maybe 5. I don't think I should be removed from HG for this. I think this is t-listing material. I sincerely apologize to those who missed out on 4 minutes of fun due to my selfishness.

your kidding right? do you know how many other jailbreak servers there are you could've tried that shit on? all you had to do was remove your tags and have a blast somewhere else, but instead your dumbass decides to cause trouble in our own servers? thats why it's a BIT more harsh when an hg member does this then a regular server player. YOU KNOW THE RULES!

your kidding right? do you know how many other jailbreak servers there are you could've tried that shit on? all you had to do was remove your tags and have a blast somewhere else, but instead your dumbass decides to cause trouble in our own servers? thats why it's a BIT more harsh when an hg member does this then a regular server player. YOU KNOW THE RULES!

No, I did not know that there were other jailbreak servers. But yes, I do know the rules. You are being unnecessarily rude. You could have dealt with this by talking to me in a more civilized manner.

we do not want recruits like this.

When someone has the -hg-, [HG] or HG | tag in their name, they should always show the example.

You cant just come in and fuck around thinking that you are in -hg- so nothing can happen to you! WTF.

"When someone has the -hg-, [HG] or HG | tag in their name, they should always show the example."

I agree with you wholeheartedly.

"You cant just come in and fuck around thinking that you are in -hg- so nothing can happen to you! WTF."

That was not my mindset. I would have done it with or without the -hg- tag... just once, to satisfy my curiosity. I find it disheartening to see two staff members think it is their duty to rail on me without first even trying to understand me. There is no need for profanity.

No, I did not know that there were other jailbreak servers. But yes, I do know the rules. You are being unnecessarily rude. You could have dealt with this by talking to me in a more civilized manner.

I'm rude to those who cause more trouble then they should, and im sure most people have had the curiosity but we were MATURE enough to not break the rules. also the reason why im being rude is because your probably the 5th recruit to cause trouble on the servers and we're starting to loose our patience