Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Last stand admin abuser

Ninjaa

1. Abuser name: Last stand

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:17895037

3. What sever: Jail break

4. About what time: 21:33

5. PROOF: Cross hair has =[ i blue screened

6. Please tell us your side of the story. It helps us understand what happened during this time.

I joined the server to find that at 5:55 last stand had been unmuteing all players

He then swaped him self onto ct despite the ratio being off already i warned him abotu this asked him to come off ct and stop abusing

Crosshair came and he knows the rest

14a4a46df6c3bc604ec8e24045d477d5.jpg42d15db69c49edc4d35595532f27e77e.jpg

Blatantly retarded. Asked him why he was doing all this stuff after Ninja told me what was happening. He never responded. Just looked at me in-game then ran away. He was causing a huge disturbance in the server, enough to drop 10 players. [HG] beast was in there as well, slayed him for a freekill and Last Stand refused to admit it WAS freekill. He does not know the rules or want to learn them.

This is the second time a report was filled on him.

Admin removal recommended.

Admin revoked. Apparently learning our lesson gets even harder the second time.

finally he messes up again and gets his admin taken away............. lol like i said on the post from me that he was abusing awhile back no one likes that kid.... did he get perm ban? cause i know some admins said that if he abuses again and stuff he will get admin taken away and perm ban or something like that