Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Ban request: WATCH OUT!!!

Blade

Name: WATCH OUT!!! IMA FREEKILL YOU

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:6066545

Server: Jailbreak

Reason: Multiple Freekill

Proof: Attached.

Comments:

1st two screenshots show him playing simon says, he didnt say "simon says im simon or simon says we're playing simon"

Demo link: http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/up/ohgod.dem

Also banning for 1 day, with no report-

http://www.hellsgamers.com/sb/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=243&advType=admin

post-2122-13525953747289_thumb.jpg

post-2122-13525953747575_thumb.jpg

Hello, Blade,

Our Staff will process your report/request as soon as they are able. To ensure your report/request is completed as quickly as possible, we ask that you complete the following forms based on the type of request you are making, as follows:

Abuse: http://www.hellsgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23

Ban Request: http://www.hellsgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18

Unban Request: http://www.hellsgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20

T-List Request: http://www.hellsgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13166

Please note that our Staff members are not always able to immediately respond to all threads, and we ask that you please be patient while process your request/report.

If you feel that your issue is pressing and needs immediate attention, feel free to join our Ventrilo:

IP: vent.hellsgamers.com

Port: 4198

Thank you again for your support in submitting this report/request. We always welcome community assistance with server policing.

The HG Staff and Council

Ok, you explain this. If you go play Simon says with your friends, do you start off with

"I'm Simon Says" "We are playing Simon Says" "Simon saays blah blah blah?" no.

Bans: (since they will be removed anyway)

Jason, 100% disrespectful, same with ninja. Over mics, So yeah, i banned without demo. Jason tested me by saying, ban me, you wont.

All i have to say. gg.

An admin tryed to ban WATCH OUT i tought it was Headshot but i guess i was wrong and Headshot...Were not in real life here if u didnt notice...were in jailbreak. so if u dont wanna say all the ; Were playing evil simon and shit just go t and shut it. If you freekill, admit it and slay ur self. If you dont want to play with these rules...then dont play at all. An admin should show the example to the players and not freekill. thats all i have to say

Not talkin about friends, i dont end up shooting them in the back of the head if they lose.

Simon says we're playing simon, simon says im simon.

If you dont say it they dont have to do it. Then they can say 'oh your not simon we dont have to listen' or as other CTs name another person simon and then say a command to trick Ts.

You have to say it.

Ok, you explain this. If you go play Simon says with your friends, do you start off with

"I'm Simon Says" "We are playing Simon Says" "Simon saays blah blah blah?" no.

Bans: (since they will be removed anyway)

Jason, 100% disrespectful, same with ninja. Over mics, So yeah, i banned without demo. Jason tested me by saying, ban me, you wont.

All i have to say. gg.

jason 100% disrespectful maybe but me? no i was not you faulsy banned me sorry

Multiple admins tryed to slay/kick and ban him but they didnt make it since he has an higher admin....just saying

And I only saw one person try to slay him in the demo...it ended right after that. Not enough Proof in my book...but I don't really have say. Just getting my opinion out there.

jason 100% disrespectful maybe but me? no i was not you faulsy banned me sorry

Ninja you were disresptful the first ban that was for thirty

I was just as close to banning you

You need to learn even if someone is ur "friend" and someonesays "please dont call him a twat"

Just do it and dont complain

Ninja you were disresptful the first ban that was for thirty

I was just as close to banning you

You need to learn even if someone is ur "friend" and someonesays "please dont call him a twat"

Just do it and dont complain

i agree but i was not told not to call him a twat he was just kicked for calling me a twat then i ask why he was kicked as we are two friends having a laugh and joke when you start kicking us without warning/

if you would of said please dotn call him a twat or so i wouldent of minded but that did not happen

Why so serious? I'm not convinced that all of those were really freekills.

The ban reason doesn't factor in. He also as 24 hours to file a ban report, which he should do. We should all be obligated to file ban reports just like we make all regular admins do. Other than that there isn't a huge issue that I see.

Ok....WATCH OUT is still in the jailbreak server...on ct team giving bullshit orders for exemple hes saying : Everyone go on ur bunks and face the wall...Dosent say no detours or delays.. dosent give a time limit ...dosent say to freeze...dosent say which wall.. And if were not facing the back wall frozen hes killing us. Tell me this isnt freekill. I really hope you guys are going to do something about this guy cause im getting tired of it.

And i saw you guys saying he didnt freekill...but the demo is what ? 2mins long or not even that long and the guy has been freekilling for more then an hour. I mean we cannot demo 1 hour and i dont even know how to do demos and shit. So i dont have any proof but with all the people saying that i hope you guys believe us. The guy that tryed to ban him was like way before the demo because he started to freekill before. If you werent in the server when it happened and your saying like : well i dont see freekill on the demo. its normal because you werent there..so u didnt hear everything before and after the demo. Thanks for understanding us...who are just trying to have fun in a jailbreak server without : admin abuse and freekilling.

Ok this thread wreaks of poopie. Headshot i believe your a veteran so why the hell are you banning people without ban reports? you've had this "issue" previously. and you cant ban people for saying they're going to report you unless they're like 'FUCK YOU SHITTY ADMIN IMZA REPORTZ YOU", other then that they are just informing you they are making a report so you can defend yourself. Also, why are you gunplanting....or playing in jailbreak you don't like that server so are you going in to cause trouble?

as for the rest of you, most of your proof is borderline.....anything? a few of the screenshots were helpful(such as the one ninjaa posted of half the server saying watch out is t-listing, and banning people) This will be discussed amongst staff shortly.