Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[RESOLVED - Not Abuse] STEAM_0:0:10593958 ("Y" / "PorchMonk3y")

Trusitan

Well, here I am, just playing. Then some guy comes in. He kept talkin bout us all bein ******s and just bein disrespectfull allover the place, and so I played music over him to try and drown him out. He was getting annoying:stfu:. All the while, Porchmonkey doesnt do shit. So 10 secs into song he mutes me and lets other guy go. He eventually timed out.(Thank god.) But I was left muted for the rest of the period until we had to reset map cause someone was making piles of guns. Sure, I understand i was muted for mic spamming, but comeon, 10secs of music vs listening to some hack go on and on. Constantly killing with score of over 150 to 10. WHY CANT ANYTHING BE DONE ABOUT THIS?:drama:

something can be done, in order for us to do that, we need you to record a demo of him mic spamming / hacking / etc

we cant be everywhere at the same time, so we rely on community members like you to help us out by giving us the information that is necessary

in regards to porch monkey, maybe he had a phone call and turned his sound down... who knows... i dont believe i have ever seen him on Ventrilo. i dont think he has signed up on the forums yet either..

As far as having "porch monkey" as a handle, it's unacceptable. Regardless of your opinion and upbringing, racist remarks and names are not wlecome on HG?HT servers. Type "status" in console next time and post steam id and/or take a screenshot and post under admin abuse with such a problem. Actions would be taken against such a lame admin and future incidents would therefore be deterred. Try and follow the tamplate that Master has timesatkingly made, its truly not that hard and pleases staff/council.

Come again have a nice day!

• 2 weeks later...