Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Admin Abuse - [HG] Colonel Potter [GP]

TexasTormenture

1. Abuser name: [HG] Colonel Potter [GP]

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:25245448

3. What sever: Jailbreak

4. About what time: 7:55 AM EST

5. PROOF: http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/77/jailbreak20.dem

6. Please tell us your side of the story. It helps us understand what happened during this time.

Potter slapped himself excessively; I suspect to get to armory faster on a warday. Then finished the round by using his admin to bypass the limit on number of players on CT. It was 5v7 when I went to spectate to post this report.

Someone sent me this photo on steam after seeing this post... It is from a week or two ago.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/hobo_capper/potterfk.jpg

Edited by Slazenger

Then finished the round by using his admin to bypass the limit on number of players on CT. It was 5v7 when I went to spectate to post this report.

That isn't possible to do. The plugin we made for team balancing does not allow admins to stack the teams.

The screenshot you posted has been addressed previously.

As for the slapping, it is not acceptable and just disrupts the game. It needs to stop.

That isn't possible to do. The plugin we made for team balancing does not allow admins to stack the teams..

Watch the console during the demo. You can see who is T by the muting/unmuting. In the demo 8 T's are unmuted during the round. One disconnects during the round. Potter switches to CT. At the very end of the demo 5 CT's are unmuted to start the round and 6 T's are muted. I was wrong, it was 5v6.

Watch the console during the demo. You can see who is T by the muting/unmuting. In the demo 8 T's are unmuted during the round. One disconnects during the round. Potter switches to CT. At the very end of the demo 5 CT's are unmuted to start the round and 6 T's are muted. I was wrong, it was 5v6.

And once again, the team balancer does not allow admins to stack the teams. If people were on the T side and left it would have stacked the teams.

I don't know how many times I should reiterate this, but I might have to start getting mean if I have to do it again:

YOU SHOULD NEVER, EVER BE USING ANY TYPE OF MASS COMMAND OTHER THAN MUTE. NEVER. NEVER EVER. NEVER NEVER NEVER EVER. ADDITIONALLY, USING YOUR ADMIN POWERS TO GIVE YOURSELF ANY TYPE OF ADVANTAGE OVER OTHER PLAYERS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN. I.E. DON'T DO IT OR YOU'RE IN TRUBBS.

Maybe now I made myself clear?

if it doesnt effect gameplay its fine, i saw a few cts on track during race when he did that, so ill take it he was just trying to tell the cts to gtfo of track

We were playing jeopardy, it's like trivia but first to hit the light is the one who answers.

I don't know how many times I should reiterate this, but I might have to start getting mean if I have to do it again:

YOU SHOULD NEVER, EVER BE USING ANY TYPE OF MASS COMMAND OTHER THAN MUTE. NEVER. NEVER EVER. NEVER NEVER NEVER EVER. ADDITIONALLY, USING YOUR ADMIN POWERS TO GIVE YOURSELF ANY TYPE OF ADVANTAGE OVER OTHER PLAYERS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN. I.E. DON'T DO IT OR YOU'RE IN TRUBBS.

Maybe now I made myself clear?

Yes You Do Sir and I Am Very Sorry!