Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban request: Snoopy

snoopy

Unban request:

1. [Æ’χª] profe$$or snoopy *_*"

2. Server that you were banned on: Noob training FAcility

3. The Banning admin: HG | apoc

4. STEAM_0:1:5178260

5. Said i was walling hacking when obviously i dont. I am in the office server often and have played with many other hg members.

Edited by Slazenger

Too bad I spectated you for quite a while before I even recorded the demo and watched you in first-person view lining shots up before the T was even near you as well as popping around corners and knowing EXACTLY where the opposition was.

gg.

Edited by ap0c_^

dude if your bad im sorry, but i dont hack all i do is pub and scrim every so often can accuse everyone whos better than you for hacking. Meanwhile you guys are there ghosting in your vent and accusing me and my friend of hacking. I got invited to hellsgamers community on steam by some of the players im usually on with. And those demos dont show anything of hacks. you can obviously see in many parts if i was walling i would have taken advantage of killin many other ppl. watch the radar. Im in HG server all the time.

also gg for vent. It would help alot to . look at my buddies in the server. vent ftw

Edited by snoopy

You're telling me you were being ghosted? I could believe that. You ignored guys completely at times and you knew right where they were at other times.

https://hellsgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16130

Same thing?

Do it again and the ban will stay. Ghosting isn't permitted on our servers. It also tends to raise suspicion.

Unbanned.