Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban [S-A]

Clinton05x

1. Your in-game name: [s-A] Clinton05x [s-A] Krhodes [s-A] Rizla

2. Server that you were banned on: All

3. The Banning admin: Slaz

4. Your Steam-Id:

# 131 "[s-A] Clinton05x" STEAM_0:1:18525358 57:00 148 0 active

# 135 "[s-A] Krhodes" STEAM_0:0:29585851 49:11 172 0 active

# 132 "[s-A] Rizla" STEAM_0:1:23866547 56:59 131 0 active

5. Reason for ban: https://hellsgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16986

Comments: He was being a dick to us (through his mic - no proof, didn't expect anything to come from it ;/) so we started being a dick to him. yes what we done was childish, but were not a CSS clan, were a clan for another game, and when do we play CSS we play it for fun, not to get abuse from some guy.

Me personally have been playing on your server for quite a while now (easily 6months+), even bought admin at one point, so to stay banned now from this guy who ''started it'' would be pretty.. you know :S

if you need anything more you have me on Steam Slaz so..

posting for unban for all of us, thought be easier for use in one thread than 3 different threads lol

Behave, if you are going to act this way, you can't play here. Retaliation is not always a good thing.

Please don't make this shit come up again.

I will make you take your ball and go home.

Unbanned.

You can and should always come to vent if you have problems like this. Remember that.

edit: Are your buddies registered on the site? If not, get em to. I'm going to unban all of you this time, but no more group unban requests. They can post there own.

Behave, if you are going to act this way, you can't play here. Retaliation is not always a good thing.

Please don't make this shit come up again.

I will make you take your ball and go home.

Unbanned.

You can and should always come to vent if you have problems like this. Remember that.

edit: Are your buddies registered on the site? If not, get em to. I'm going to unban all of you this time, but no more group unban requests. They can post there own.

Thanks ;) it wont happen again.

nah they are not on the site, but I thought it would be easier for you guys to just look at one post instead of 3 different ones ;) but they will register next time if they have problems :)