Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Down Syndrome :D

mAngO1972

"Down Syndrome :D" STEAM_0:0:11874820

ok. so what happened.

down synrdome kept toggling fire bomb on ALL players.

then he repeatedly drugged all players.

i specifically said to him "dont abuser admin or im getting it removed"

next thign i know im banned.

talk to faithless he was there and he saw it alll.

talk to awwik too. he saw it too.

Edited by Artillery

"Down Syndrome :D" STEAM_0:0:11874820

ok. so what happened.

down synrdome kept toggling fire bomb on ALL players.

then he repeatedly drugged all players.

i specifically said to him "dont abuser admin or im getting it removed"

next thign i know im banned.

talk to faithless he was there and he saw it alll.

talk to awwik too. he saw it too.

You probably got banned because you threatened a staff member.

m[A]ngO [biPolar RaGE] left the game (You have been banned by this server, check http://www.HeLLsGamers.com for more info)

Player m[A]ngO [biPolar RaGE] disconnected with SteamID

This is what i saw and asked in admin chat why he did it! This is completely out of line. I cant belive a high ranking admin and player of hg would do this to a very good admin. Mango is a great admin who help a bunch on jb server. He does not deserve this ban and if anyone deserves this it is "Down Syndrome " STEAM_0:0:11874820. He drugged the entire team and did many other things that messed up the round. I was in the middle of shooting cts when he drugged me and ruined it for me. Im sorry but there are many admins who get banned for way less then this and then a high ranking admin comes in to jb server and abuses. Not only with drugs and bombs but bans another admin for telling him to stop. I dont think this should just be let go. This is not just b**ching this is a serious offence. I really hope mango gets his account and admin back and something is done about down syndromes random bans.

Awwik.

I did not ban you from Jailbreak. I typed "!ban m[A]ngo" I did not even complete the command by giving a time limit or a reason (because I wasn't even being serious) so you should definitely shouldn't be banned at all. As far as I know from my past experience using the !ban command you need to complete it with a time limit and a reason

I typed this

!ban m[A]ngo

Unless this has changed, it should be something like this

!ban m[A]ngo [time limit] [reason]

As for toggling timebomb (which I did once earlier today as well but of course turned it off), I did it jokingly to give everyone a cheap scare. About 2 minutes later I was asked by Broken Mp5 for me to drug him and then a bit later he asked that I drug everyone so I simple fullfilled his request by drugging everyone for about 5-10 seconds and then turned it off.

Some of the people even seemed dissapointed when I didn't let the timebombs go off.

I don't see very much harm in this because no one got hurt, I didn't use these to my advantage nor did I actually ruin gameplay because it continued on smoothly after these events.

Edited by Artillery

artially. it is takign everything inside me right now not to cuss u out and lose admin.

that is bullcrap u banned me. YES IM BANNED. CHECK LOGS. TYOU BANNED ME.; PERMAD> WTF.

so 1.unban me.

2. you dotn need admin

3. this thread needs a staff member to set u straight.

artially. it is takign everything inside me right now not to cuss u out and lose admin.

that is bullcrap u banned me. YES IM BANNED. CHECK LOGS. TYOU BANNED ME.; PERMAD> WTF.

so 1.unban me.

2. you dotn need admin

Ur not on banlist

so 1.unban me.

2. you dotn need admin

1) Artillary's entry into chat was not capable of banning you. It kicks back with a message instructing on how to properly enter a ban.

2) Artillary is a well respected staff member with a good track record. Not sure why you're saying a staff member doesn't need admin.

3) If you are upset with his actions, go above him. Other than that, this really isn't the best setting to be attacking people.

Abuse is only dictated by what we view as being abuse. If it doesn't disrupt gameplay or make people genuinely upset, it isn't truly abuse. Most everyone was on board with what Artillary did.

Well I trust that you have been a good admin. I rarely ever act like a retard with my admin so and the last bunch of guys I used to play with in Jailbreak, whenever I did go in there were always asking for me to time bomb people, be lit on fire, drugged, teleported in and out of the admin room.

Mind you, I always made it fun, I only ever gave into it every couple rounds here and there and if anyone ever asked that I stop, I stopped and told those requesting it that I not do it in order to make everyone happy so. :\

Edited by Artillery

When I was on another time Artillary was changing gravity and I got some of it on demo. He is really cool but I just wanted to play some JB and asked him to stop and the response I got was: "Less QQ, More Pew Pew."

Here are some demo's:

Demo 1: http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/pk/art.dem

Contains:Gravity jump + sm_who in console.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Demo 2: http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/2v/art2.dem

Contains:Gravity jump + a little freeshooting.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Demo 3: http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/pg/art3.dem

Contains:Gravity jump + him talking for a little on his mic (for people who know his voice)

I don't think I said less Q.Q more pew pew. And yes I was gravity jumping prior to that but I wasn't harming anyone. I don't remember shooting anyone though :\ I also noclipped around with the shield and then slayed myself afterwards. The next time I did it, I let the T's kill me and take the shield because I wasn't going to kill anyone with a weapon/shield I wasn't supposed to be using and then some terrorist grabbed it and ran off.

Edited by Artillery

sigh* timebombing yourself is fine(if thats what he did), gravity is ok if he gives a warning and doesnt leave it on when he leaves(lawlz) but admin abuse only becomes abuse when it gives him an advantage over other players when i see no advantage being given.

Haha, naw I timbombed everyone and then turned it off at the 4 second mark as for gravity, I only did it to myself and then flew around like a dumbass. On occasion I've made the gravity really high on myself so if I fall of the Cage or something, I died.

Edited by Artillery