Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Ballz admin abuse report not mine

Smiley =)

Hello Smiley, I can not post yet b/c I just registered and the screenshot I took of [Azn]ChinaMan calling me names and disrespecting me and saying he would ban me did not go thru when I pressed print/screen. Here is the story without a screenshot and you know I am not lying or exagerating b/c you seen how he treated me when I asked in the chat box..

[17-01, 04:29] [HG] ChinaMan i'll make sure you don't play on the server no more after the post

New [17-01, 04:29] [HG] ChinaMan good luck

New [17-01, 04:29] [HG] ChinaMan and we will laugh at you after

New [17-01, 04:29] [HG] ChinaMan sure thing ballz

New [17-01, 04:28] Ballz just give me a moment I will post your own rules that you did not follow and are not following right now

New [17-01, 04:28] [HG] ChinaMan the one that owned you so bad you got mad?

New [17-01, 04:28] Ballz guess this is the spot

New [17-01, 04:28] [HG] ChinaMan yes who is he?

New [17-01, 04:27] [HG] ChinaMan we are waiting for your post

New [17-01, 04:27] Ballz there is the admin abuser

New [17-01, 04:27] [HG] ChinaMan up your ass

New [17-01, 04:27] Ballz hello where do I post admin abuse?

Before this I was on the server and he was slapping someone repeatedly and telling them to stop spawn camping and then he kicked them. I said I get spawn killed all the time, then before you know it he came to our spawn and killed me 3 times in a row right after spawn protect wore off. I said look you are spawn killing and yet you tell the other guy to stop spawn killing. He said stfu dumbass and said I was afk, when I was there trying to kill him sitting in our spawn inside the building right next to where we spawn. I said you are a lier and he said if I keep talking he would ban me, then I said why are you disrespecting me and he said he was in a bad mood. then gagged me and I left the server without making sure I had the screenshot which I did not So I am relying on you to check the logs at exactly 4:30-435 am eastern. which is 10-15 minutes after you recieved this message. I decided to come on the forum and post a screenshot and there I was met with more disrespectful talk and I am a regular on the server and started liking the server a lot until I encountered a altered ego admin which always seems to happen on counter-strike. I am 27 years old and I am asking you to take my word for it as a man and with the information that I have available to me. I just want an apology and someone to tell him to straighten up b/c he will do this again. If not and I get banned for attempting to rat on an admin than have a nice day I'll find other servers and thank you for your time .

My ingame name : Ballz

Abuser : [Azn]China Man

time: 4:30 am eastern.

regards,

Gibran

I told you I wasn't in spawn but was in your spawn and you kept arguing with me thats why I told you to stfu. You kept talking shit and told me not to be in your spawn. I gagged you so you can stop talking crap and I was really getting annoyed. You threat to post an abuse on the forums thats why I gagged you. You was talking a lot of crap in the server and next time if you continue I will gag you again. If it becomes more of a problem I will ban you from the server. Next time take a screen shot of all the things you said I've done and said for proof. ** i think there was another admin in the server while this is happening but forgot who it was, please reply on the post if you were the admin**.