Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban request

Monorailcat

1. Your in-game name: King Of T's

2. Server that you were banned on: Jailbreak

3. The Banning admin: No idea

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:15799312

5. Reason for ban: no idea either. I was playing normaly and BANG ive been banned ;) Id really like to know the reason of the ban thank u ;) if you dont know then please unban me . I dont know how long ive been banned for but still. Thank you

Edited by Artillery

ok thanks. Well if he thinks im wallhacking he better bring some good proofs up cuz im not. I know what i did in obstical was really awesome but nothing to do with wallhacks. Ive been playing css for 4 years so it helps too. Thanks alot. King Of T's ;)

I was there, it really looked like you were wall hacking

You prefired every T even when others were shooting so you can't say sound.

none even peakd, and your recoil was all on one spot, no spray what so ever

XD thats funny. I can swear on my moms head im not hacking....I was getting shot from both sides and yes i was prefiring cuz there were like 10 t's on me so i guess i was randomly shooting lol. And i had an m4 with silencer = no recoil what so ever. Get up some proofs plz not just randomly call out some hacks

If you guys really think im hacking this is gay because we cant have skills at all..ive seen HG players that im sure they were hacking and you guys didnt do anything about it. Prefiring dosent mean anything....when you last CT you just wanna get has many kills has you can so you shoot everywhere its known..Comon dont start off..Ive been told i was aimboting and shit this is not serious LOL ! Ive been playing in HG every single day for more then like 2 months now and i was playing HG like 1 year ago so if i was hacking why do i only get banned now ? It would of been obvious after that long that i was hacking ...comon

The demo provided is not enough proof in my mind. Two of the terrorists he could see move over the top of the pool, he kept his crosshair at head height for crouching, he knew they were crouching since he'd seen their heads and then their heads disappeared (people always crouch there). Silenced M4 has very little recoil while fired in bursts of less than 5 shots.

Edit: Regardless, it's not okay to come in here accusing HG members of hacking. If you have proof, post it. Otherwise, leave that kind of discussion in your head, tinyfred.

Edited by Slazenger