Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Garry's Mod Servers...

Soccercrazy

HeLLsGamers has attempted to put up a DarkRP, Zombiemod, and a Stranded Survivor server. All of those servers failed due to low population. I am going to try to attempt to reform the Garry's Mod division of HeLLsGamers and maybe get some popular servers up.

What kind of Garry's Mod gamemodes would you want?

HG runs a great show, but the problem with the GMod servers is that, unlike the CSS servers, they are totally not unique.

We need a small team (including myself) to put together a unique Gmod experience. Kind of like what GMOD Tower did.

The RP server was doing great btw until the problems with "Reliable snapshot overflow" started occurring and then everyone un-favorited the server (my guess).

I am currently working on a library addon that will include standard RP functions, and hopefully will give us something that will make us unique.

It's not very far in production because I only have so many hours to give to such a project, but I hope we can get something done about the gmod servers.

Sorry if this post is all over the place.

(Btw bort, you can take the HG Garrysmod build Server Admin thing off my SB anytime since that server doesnt even exist anymore XD )

Edited by I AM Your Reason

The RP server was doing great btw until the problems with "Reliable snapshot overflow" started occurring and then everyone un-favorited the server (my guess).

I only stopped playing on the RP server because one of the admins was spawning his own weapons and selling them very cheap making anyone that tried to be a gun dealer useless, and you couldn't do much because when you left your building someone was there with a sniper that he bought for 75 dollars shooting anything that moves.