Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[HG]wyatt[A] Admin abuse.

RaptorJesus

Okay heres Wyatt that freeslayed me And disrespected me In a jailbreak game, This is probaly not going to proove anything, But im inviting whoever has a demo of this game to post it or anything that saw it to post into this thread.

PROOF: http://tinypic.com/r/2hfjrbl/6

PROOF: http://tinypic.com/r/344bogk/6

First freeslaying me, Im trying to explain why i got freeslayed, he answear me by saying That im fucking dumb, also im not the only one complaining.

Heres whats happend and the order given, yet no proff since i Have no demo.

All ts had one step outside thier cell facing the backwall of there cell and freezing

I gave this order

All ts Evil says im evil simon Evil simon says were playing evil simon

All ts Run to big cage no delay no detour,

2 or 3 went to the big cage, All the other ts didnt,

Okay cts kill all the Ts that arent doing so.

We killed all the ts that werent doing so.

So in the end, 3 ts did live because they folowed orders.

I already got slayed for doing the same exact tarp by hg ninja(not admin anymore)

Talked with Beast, mango, faithless and they all said my tarp was legit.

Inviting anyone that has a demo to post it in here.

-Raptor Jesus

1. Abuser name: [HG]Wyatt[A]

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:15663235

3. What sever: Hellsgamers Jailbreak server

4. About what time: About 4:35 Pm east

Edited by RaptorJesus

my guess on what happened is your mic sucks and when you gave the orders everyone heard evil simon, so the 3 that ran were probably the ones that actually WERENT playing attention. dont give orders like that especially if your mic is garbage and others are yelling over you. now given the only proof you've provided is him calling you an idiot and slaying you i'm going to remind you of this following post

IF AN ADMIN MUTES / SLAYS / KICKS / BANS YOU AND YOU THINK ITS UNFAIR, AND YOU WANT TO WHINE, DONT BOTHER POSTING IT.

Admin decisions are respected, unless its totally ridiculous or obviously abusive, and you have PROOF.

If you were permanently banned, or banned for a super long time, post an > > UNBAN THREAD < <. If you do, you will be unbanned unless there is proof against you.

Staffs & councils, please tend towards [NOT ABUSE] to give the benefit of the doubt to our admins, unless the abuse is clear.

As i said, These picture doesnt prove much and i realy needed a demo, With a demo u would have understanded, its not the first time i tarp everyone like that and i already saw some other people doint the same exact tarp with the same exact result, Witch is, 2 or 3 move and the rest are standing there yelling ITS A TARP.

As i said, These picture doesnt prove much and i realy needed a demo, With a demo u would have understanded, its not the first time i tarp everyone like that and i already saw some other people doint the same exact tarp with the same exact result, Witch is, 2 or 3 move and the rest are standing there yelling ITS A TARP.

Last time you did this with me t's that moved died and t's that didnt move died

some ct's were even confused on order

and my point was what i quoted, dont make abuse reports without proof. its really simple to follow the rules you agreed to when you applied for HG