Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[HG] Never trust a hippie [R] Admin Abuse

Jason W

1. Abuser name: [HG] Never trust a hippie [R]

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:26807077

3. What sever: [HG] Jailbreak

4. About what time: 22:30PM GMT

5. PROOF:

adminabuseprt1_th.jpg adminabuseprt2_th.jpg adminabuseprt3_th.jpg

6. Please tell us your side of the story. It helps us understand what happened during this time.

Ok so like normal I was leading CT. Once I died I got told I sucked by Hippie, he then asked for new CT's. Roxxar said "me i can order".

Hippie then replied "I can swap you for Jason" and then swapped me to T and switched Roxxor to CT.

I then said hitmans name, he said "Yes?" then I said "Just got admin abused". Hitman said "By who".

Hippie then gagged me for no reason what so ever to try hide the fact he admin abused me.

Edited by Slazenger

Let's start this thread fresh.

DO NOT POST UNLESS YOU HAVE ADDITIONAL EVIDENCE TO BACK UP THE CLAIMS OR YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO ADD THAT MAY AFFECT THE OUTCOME OF THIS REPORT.

By all means if you have proof of other incidents or this one here, please post. If you have an eyewitness account that differs or additional information to add on, please post.

If you want to speculate or idly chat, please do not post.

I was in the server at the time, and saw everything. in bort's sticky, it clearly states do not post/vent about something that an admin did, if it was not "big" and that admin's decisions should be respected. While i understand this rule, This is not the first time that Hippie has been reported against, and what he did i don't feel is right. I am no one to say this, Hippie is a great guy and all, but its getting a bit out of control, and it won't be fixed the way he goes about things.

I am sorry but i don't think we should be indulge this person posting an abuse report about a swap.

I didnt ban him for a week it was just a swap. I swapped him because he was not giving up lead or "passing" lead. He was stealing it every round and ppl wanted a new lead.

If you guys wanna say "hay i was there and i saw it all" thats great, pat yourself on the back! but when you add your own personal opinion and use the "i was there thing" as a vechile to add said opinion then i think it would be best if you just didn't post.

But i do agree that Bort's sticky should be read. How can such a thing as a swap be abuse? you should be respecting my decision instead of making a QQ thread.

jason.jpg
Edited by Never trust a hippie

I am sorry but i don't think we should be indulge this person posting an abuse report about a swap.

It's not about indulging him. It's about the fact that you get abuse reports almost every week for a huge variety of things and you were kind of on a short leash after you had to be T-listed. I personally think that this thread is valid, and I would assume Matt does as well considering it is still here.

So rather than act oblivious and higher than the guy who made the report, would you care to explain your actions?

Edit: Thank you for editing and adding the explanation.

Edited by Slazenger

i dont think a swap is considered abuse. the abuse(?) may have been with the gag, but that seems to me to be hippy telling Jason to shhh about complaining about abuse where there was none.

it's not like hippy never lets jason play on the team he wants right? it was just that one switch? can't we all just get along lol

actually i'm going to have to side with hippie om this completely and suggest this not even be a "reviewed thank you" and switched to not abuse, jason likes to call abuse on anything an admin does, which reminds me......i guess you read the forum rules or else you would have posted your abuse thread on me timebombing cornflakes(who wanted it) or slaying myself. apparently you were hogging lead ct and apparently hippie felt the need to switch you. you then called abuse and he gagged you. stop causing trouble.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone!

As you can follow from the rest of the thread, I was obviously there...

I am willing to support Hippie in this instance...

Jason was doing "up against boxes" "and last reaction jump"

for like 4 rounds straight, and he was always first to answer (cause he doesn't lag at beginning) and CT was full

so I asked to lead and I spiced it up a bit.

I thought it was fair, and I don't think that Hippie abuses, I just think he is harsh at times (legally).

While others may see this as abuse, I just think of it as a tough guy.

EX: You get arrested for going 10 mph over speed limit by police (Most Admin :P)

: You get arrested for going 1 mph over speed limit (Hippie)

Both are legal, he is just tougher and people get mad when police arrest them for going 1 mph over in the real world too. That's where the abuse reports come from, creo.

That's just my 2 cents. Not Guilty.

Hey everyone!

As you can follow from the rest of the thread, I was obviously there...

I am willing to support Hippie in this instance...

Jason was doing "up against boxes" "and last reaction jump"

for like 4 rounds straight, and he was always first to answer (cause he doesn't lag at beginning) and CT was full

so I asked to lead and I spiced it up a bit.

I thought it was fair, and I don't think that Hippie abuses, I just think he is harsh at times (legally).

While others may see this as abuse, I just think of it as a tough guy.

EX: You get arrested for going 10 mph over speed limit by police (Most Admin :P)

: You get arrested for going 1 mph over speed limit (Hippie)

Both are legal, he is just tougher and people get mad when police arrest them for going 1 mph over in the real world too. That's where the abuse reports come from, creo.

That's just my 2 cents. Not Guilty.

It was already marked as not abuse 18 days ago. Why bother posting your giant wall of text?