Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Daunte

Daunte

HG community? Well of course it has to be. I'm the type of person who keeps simple and.....calm? No one can stay perfectly calm but I try my best. Simple meaning if I'm walking through a building I'll just go through the walls. Make sense? Probably not, but that's ok because no one cares.

I like to call myself a normal American, whatever that means because I sure as hell don't know. I'm currently living in a small town in northeast Iowa. If you have any other questions about my personal life please send me a PM. Which, why in the world would you be finding more about some random guy on the internet in the first place? But if there is someone who just has an urgent questions please feel free to ask.

Anyone is welcome to add me to STEAM. I mostly stay in the CS:S type of gaming, but occasionally I will go into some TF2 action. I'm an open book. You know? Just to clear it up it means I will talk with anyone and help everyone if needed. I'm glad to have come upon the HG community. Hope to see you lads in game.

Thank you,

-Daunte (STEAM: Callj)