Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Weird Ban

MrGrumps

1. Your in-game name: |FP| Grumps

2. Server that you were banned on: HellsGamers Jailbreak server

3. The Banning admin: Blade

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:9009822

5. Reason for ban:

Today as I was playing (as a CT) I went into one of the cells as the T's were freezing at the doorway and just stood there and observed them. Nothing more. Few seconds later two of the three CTs walked up to me and started knifing me. Knowing that it was a stupid idea to get into the cell, I didn't fight back and tried to get out of the cell, yet did not succeed (I died).

Half a second later, couple other CTs who saw the incident started shooting those T's (including the third T who didn't do anything), and then the T's started bitching at me that I baited and freekilled and whatnot.

I tried to stand up to myself but realised it was a failing case so I stopped. A few minutes later this guy named Zebra faced me asking "I've seen what you did. You did not freekill. You know what you can do to stop this?", I curiously responded "What?".

"YOU CAN SHUT UP ABOUT IT AND STOP BEING ANNOYING" he answered. Again, this was several minutes AFTER I stopped complaining.

I kindly and calmly told him I have been shutting up for the past 5 minutes, and then HG|Blade kicked me for the reasson "omg stop bitching".

I rejoined the server indicating that I wasn't complaining and then was banned for the reason "Ignoring Admin"

I don't really understand what was that about. I just said one sentence after rejoining and was banned.

This isn't as much an as unban request since it's a really short ban as it is a request to clear this situation up, but I want to say, what the hell man?

Edit: I deemed it fits this section the most as it can't really be a complain about Blade since I know he was just being heated up about this situation and really, I can't blame him.

It was just a misunderstanding, and I want to fix it.

Edited by Slazenger

Sorry that this situation arose. As Weeman said, just talk to him personally about it (either through our forums private messaging system or Steam).

Misunderstandings happen, especially on jailbreak. Everyone is uptight and rulebreaking is constant.

The ban is now up, so I hope you continue to play on our servers and have fun.

Tagged and closed.