Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[HG] |-|.I.T.M.A.N.★[A]★

SS Hellsing

I was Playing on the Jail server, and I killed a guy who killed a guard and took his gun, so the next thing I know, [HG] |-|.I.T.M.A.N.★[A]★ slays me, and switches me to the other team and threatens to ban me if I try to switch back.

Sorry, if I don't have his steam ID or the other stuff, I am just getting back into steam so I am a bit rusty with the way things work on it.

Edited by Slazenger

I was under the impression we were supposed to kill prisoners when they killed a fellow guard and took his weapon, and not worry about getting Admin slayed and team switched for it

depends on the situation. if its a zombie day then ts may knife cts as long as they follow the rules of what the zombie rules are (no running, climbing, etc.)

so dont immediately kill someone, especially if cts are running through Ts when the t is already knifing the ground.

if it's what i think. its with jumpstyle. (there were going to knife area and jumpstyle got baited and he was mark as a rebel and you shoot im. (kill im) jump told me that it was a freekill and before he said and many oder people to watch you. so he told me in steam that i wwas a frekill. and I was sure to. so I slay you. I switch you to t because I had many complaint about you... That my side of the story...