Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Some time away :(

Moto

Well guys I really have been trying to get things in real life together, balancing work and play and education and it has come to this.

Last semester in school I didn't meet par with two classes, this semester I am encountering my senior college capstone course plus high-end core classes for my major. Also I am having to discipline myself from things I let distract me too much from important objectives. Adding borderline full-time work at random hours around my school schedule doesn't help either.

Not sure when I will be around like I used to. I will pop in (treating myself, actually) and say hey when I can and will give input on whatever past disputes show up involving an action I may have taken.

Not saying bye or anything, so please do not take it as such, but rather saying, my face may not be around much, but my heart still holds a comfy place for HeLLsGamers.

One day when I get my personal act together and more free time, my old self will surface again, engine running, ready to die a bunch in whatever FPS I play :)

Feel free to say hey or whatever when I am on.

Love, peace, and chicken grease.

- Moto -

OMG....something NOT so dumb comes out of his mouth, lol.

Yes, get your act together. School is more important.

Good job catching on before it's too late.

He is still dumb though, and so are his cute supple lips that he speaks from.

Good luck on real life, Moto. ;)

This place isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

Glad to hear from you Moto!

Yeah it's tough out there in real life when it comes to having spare time anymore and to have fun.

Life is becoming like work and nothing but work.

But I went through the same thing know how it is sir.

Good luck, Hope you get your act together and see you soon my bro.