Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

request

Phunky

1. Your in-game name: Phunky

2. Server that you were banned on: n/a

3. The Banning admin: cantbefaded

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:9555310 25:49 89 0 active

5. Reason for ban: for not keeping my mouth shut???? I really do not know why I was banned. I don't get it.

Edited by Artillery

I did read it, sir. I was not being sarcastic at all. Just expressing what I felt. And I would like to mention that the admins have edited out quite a few posts of people who I don't even know bashing on me and my responses to them. I was on the forum all the time refreshing the page. Cantbefaded said I should keep my mouth shut if I don't want to be banned. I didn't say anything back to him. And then I got banned. This is 100% the truth. Please do not deny this. All I saw after that was someone supporting him for banning me. This is hardly fair. I free killed 4 people that day out of complete curiosity, and I was being completely honest in trying to explain myself. I really did not know other jailbreak servers existed. But the admins who replied didn't listen and came down on me using profanity. I called this rude. Nothing sarcastic about it. Even the people who I didn't know were bashing on me that day. And again, I'm not being sarcastic; I'm just telling you how I feel about this.

Hello,

I was wondering if this request is still under consideration. I understand it may take a while to review a request, but I'm getting worried after seeing "PENDING FURTHER REVIEW" threads that date back to weeks ago. No pressure in getting this done quickly--I understand it may be a long process. I was just getting worried that you guys may have forgotten about me in the mountains of unban request threads. Again, I am truly sorry and apologize for the troubles I have caused.

1.- it wasnt 4 people, it was 6 people.

2.- you started flaming people because of your ban

3.- you were a RECRUIT (wich means you had to super behave in the servers and be a leader in behavior and respect to our own servers

4.- are you serious? you mass freekill and then come to flame the staff and council???????

I was against this unban but Council decided... But believe I'll be watching you