Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

unban request

killahbeez

1. Your in-game name: Andrés Iniesta - 88

2. Server that you were banned on: JAILBREAK #1 (maybe more?.. i only play here, really...)

3. The Banning admin: -hg- Jason W [FREEDOM]

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:2435782

5. Reason for ban: (Long story short... In text chat I addressed a player named "NIGERIAN PRINCE TOSIN AGUEBOR" as "niger".... (which I understand could have been interpreted or misread as a racial slur.). A number of veteran -hg- members who noticed basically told me to "cool it" and to not "flirt with that word" - (which i assure you I didnt mean to do.. )... I apologized, but it seemed to offend Jason W in particular soo much that he felt a ban was warranted).

Jason W refused to give me the benefit of the doubt that I was, infact, referring to a fellow player in the server (who's name I probably couldn't pronounce, much less be bothered to type out in the midst of a game).... he must have felt it arose from an intention to be racist (like i misspelled the "n" word) - rather than arose from laziness. This was not the case, and I did not break any rules. Please unban me, thanks...

Edited by Slazenger

SEE.... https://hellsgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17756

Ban was for 118 minutes... starting about 30 mins ago? I hope a reasonable person comes in here soon to reverse this

please reference the link above... you'll see I never displayed any malicious/racist intent..... On a JAILBREAK server of all mods, i find it particularly frustrating to be banned for what I perceive to be unjust reasons.

Again... I don't feel its necessary - but for the consideration of those who may happen to be offended by this - I apologize.